Our student focus
Because we are students, we understand the challenges of paying for university. We are working to offer student-focused services to help you meet those challenges.
Our planning service will help you predict your finances over school terms, work terms, and summers off, so you can focus on being a student.
We are looking for financial partners, benevolent investors, and dedicated team members to help realize our vision of student-run financial services.
FROM THE BLOG
Apply to join the Winter or Spring 2016 Waterloo Banking staff
Apply to become a part of Canada’s first student-run banking organization and earn valuable experience helping fellow students. Join the Waterloo Banking
Posted on October 28, 2015
Project discusses student finance on CBC K-W’s The Morning Edition
Craig Norris from CBC K-W’s The Morning Edition interviewed founder, Ryan Chen-Wing on August 25. In their discussion, Ryan explained the benefits of creating
Posted on September 16, 2015
10 Things to Know About Taxes – Winter 2015
Come learn about filing taxes and have your questions answered by a personal tax expert. Join our discussion on taxes for students in Canada. Have
Posted on February 24, 2015
Search the site
- ~ Tax Roundtable 2015 Event Registration Form
- Read more testimonials »
- Thank you to everyone who supports us, we have reached a milestone of 500 likes on our Facebook page! ow.ly/L0jD5 8 months ago
- Only 55 mins left to apply to @WaterlooBanking Project! Ensure that you get your application completed! ow.ly/K2zMO 9 months ago
- Only 7 hours to apply to join the Waterloo Banking Project! Ensure that you get your application in. Details here: ow.ly/K25gu 9 months ago
- Make sure to get your application in for @WaterlooBanking Project hiring deadline tonight at 11:59pm. ow.ly/K0ZX5 #WLU #uWaterloo 9 months ago
- Apply now to @WaterlooBanking and help launch the first student-run financial institution this Fall! ow.ly/K0ZmX #WLU #uWaterloo 9 months ago