for next term
Our student focus
Because we are students, we understand the challenges of paying for university. We are working to offer student-focused services to help you meet those challenges.
Our planning service will help you predict your finances over school terms, work terms, and summers off, so you can focus on being a student.
We are looking for financial partners, benevolent investors, and dedicated team members to help realize our vision of student-run financial services.
FROM THE BLOG
What is a credit union and why should you use one?
Banks and credit unions seem very similar on the surface. Both are financial institutions that offer chequing and savings accounts, loans, mortgages, internet banking, and
Posted on April 4, 2014
Apply to join the Spring and Fall 2014 ReLeaf Financial Customer Contact staff
Apply to become a part of Canada's first student-run banking organization and earn valuable experience helping fellow students. Join the ReLeaf Financial staff for the
Posted on February 24, 2014
Students in fifth-year of co-op program now eligible for 30% tuition rebate
Students in their fifth year of study who are in a co-op program are now eligible for the 30% off tuition grant that the Liberal
Posted on January 31, 2014
Search the site
- ~ What’s the best way to approach a friend who owes a large amount of money?
"Lending and borrowing money is always a tough situation, especially between friends. Consider what would happen if you never get the money back. Always have written records when lending or borrowing money because that keeps both parties accountable. If your friend brushes you off or delays the payments, you need to have a face to face conversation with your friend about the loan. This is better than over the phone and certainly by email. Set up a time to sit down and discuss. Share your feelings and be sensitive to his or her space. If he feels backed into a corner, it is hard to create positive action. Propose a repayment schedule that you think is fair and and a back-up strategy if it doesn't work (i.e. talking to his parents, going to the small claims"
- Read more testimonials »
- Are you unhappy with your bank’s service fees and low savings rates? You should look into switching to a credit union ow.ly/vsXsE 2 weeks ago
- Applications to join our team for the Spring and Fall 2014 terms are due tonight at 11:59p.m. ow.ly/umzMz 1 month ago
- Come meet with us at the UW AL today, we are here until 2! ow.ly/i/4Od7O 1 month ago
- Come check us out at the Laurier SBE now! ow.ly/i/4NtQt 1 month ago
- We are now hiring for the Spring and Fall 2014 terms! If you are interested in joining our team, apply by Friday: ow.ly/u8sRD 2 months ago