Jan. 19 to 21
Our student focus
Because we are students, we understand the challenges of paying for university. We are working to offer student-focused services to help you meet those challenges.
Our planning service will help you predict your finances over school terms, work terms, and summers off, so you can focus on being a student.
We are looking for financial partners, benevolent investors, and dedicated team members to help realize our vision of student-run financial services.
FROM THE BLOG
Financial Launchpad Event Winter 2015
The Waterloo Banking Project is hosting a Finance Launchpad Event! Come out if you want to learn more about personal finance, budgeting, saving and
Posted on January 12, 2015
2014 Technology Spotlight tells the story of Waterloo Banking Project
Waterloo Banking Project appeared in The Waterloo Region Record’s Technology Spotlight on November 3, 2014. The Project’s goal is to help university students
Posted on November 15, 2014
Waterloo Banking Project hosts “Build Your Financial Future” Panel Event Fall 2014
The Waterloo Banking Project held a “Build Your Financial Future” panel event on September 24th, 2014 on the University of Waterloo campus. This event included
Posted on October 29, 2014
Search the site
- ~ Winter 2014 Development & Fundraising staff application form
- Read more testimonials »
- People spend 12-18% more when using credit cards. Shop with cash to avoid impulsive spending over your budget. ow.ly/I3yD5 4 days ago
- Apply for scholarships @yconicstudent, thousands of scholarships in one place ow.ly/HLLV6 1 week ago
- Workshop #2: Grow Your Plan a part of our Financial Launchpad series. Today at DWE 1502 3pm-4pm please register at ow.ly/HLMHB 1 week ago
- Save up to 23% on your grocery bill by avoiding impulse buying. Make a grocery list and stick with it to save money. ow.ly/HLIM7 1 week ago
- Be sure to register for the launchpad event here ow.ly/HDXJG 2 weeks ago