for next term
Our student focus
Because we are students, we understand the challenges of paying for university. We are working to offer student-focused services to help you meet those challenges.
Our planning service will help you predict your finances over school terms, work terms, and summers off, so you can focus on being a student.
We are looking for financial partners, benevolent investors, and dedicated team members to help realize our vision of student-run financial services.
FROM THE BLOG
What is a credit union and why should you use one?
Banks and credit unions seem very similar on the surface. Both are financial institutions that offer chequing and savings accounts, loans, mortgages, internet banking, and
Posted on April 4, 2014
Apply to join the Spring and Fall 2014 ReLeaf Financial Customer Contact staff
Apply to become a part of Canada's first student-run banking organization and earn valuable experience helping fellow students. Join the ReLeaf Financial staff for the
Posted on February 24, 2014
Students in fifth-year of co-op program now eligible for 30% tuition rebate
Students in their fifth year of study who are in a co-op program are now eligible for the 30% off tuition grant that the Liberal
Posted on January 31, 2014
Search the site
- ~ WaterlooBanking/ReLeaf community survey
- Read more testimonials »
- Are you unhappy with your bank’s service fees and low savings rates? You should look into switching to a credit union ow.ly/vsXsE 3 weeks ago
- Applications to join our team for the Spring and Fall 2014 terms are due tonight at 11:59p.m. ow.ly/umzMz 2 months ago
- Come meet with us at the UW AL today, we are here until 2! ow.ly/i/4Od7O 2 months ago
- Come check us out at the Laurier SBE now! ow.ly/i/4NtQt 2 months ago
- We are now hiring for the Spring and Fall 2014 terms! If you are interested in joining our team, apply by Friday: ow.ly/u8sRD 2 months ago