See our recent
Our student focus
Because we are students, we understand the challenges of paying for university. We are working to offer student-focused services to help you meet those challenges.
Our planning service will help you predict your finances over school terms, work terms, and summers off, so you can focus on being a student.
We are looking for financial partners, benevolent investors, and dedicated team members to help realize our vision of student-run financial services.
FROM THE BLOG
CTV Kitchener features Waterloo Banking Project / ReLeaf Financial
CTV Kitchener reporter Frank Lynn contacted us at the end of March. He interviewed Helena and Ryan in the morning of Thursday 28 March. CTV
Posted on April 12, 2013
Imprint features Waterloo Banking in its latest issue
Former Imprint editor Ron Kielstra interviewed Ryan for the last issue of the term.
ReLeaf Financial on CBC K-W’s The Morning Edition | Monday 25 March 2013
Craig Norris from CBC K-W's The Morning Edition interviewed Project leader Ryan Chen-Wing and Senior Director Helena Cao on 25-March, the Monday following our Posted on April 7, 2013
Search the site
- ~ Personal finance survey Winter 2013
- Read more testimonials »
- The #MyFinanceQuestion contest is now closed. Thank you for your awesome questions. We’ll be announcing the winner by Wednesday. Stay tuned! 53 days ago
- We were interviewed by CBC today: “First Canadian student-run credit union to open in Waterloo – CBC ow.ly/joNF9” #uWaterloo #WLU 54 days ago
- Great questions have been asked so far! The #MyFinanceQuestion contest is running until tomorrow night. Keep your questions coming! 54 days ago
- Want to win a ConestogaMall gift card? Tweet us a finance related question & RT this to enter the draw! Use the #MyFinanceQuestion hashtag! 55 days ago
- Share your finance related questions for chance to win ConestogaMall giftcard! Contest rules here ow.ly/jl3Qm #MyFinanceQuestion 56 days ago