for next term
Our student focus
Because we are students, we understand the challenges of paying for university. We are working to offer student-focused services to help you meet those challenges.
Our planning service will help you predict your finances over school terms, work terms, and summers off, so you can focus on being a student.
We are looking for financial partners, benevolent investors, and dedicated team members to help realize our vision of student-run financial services.
FROM THE BLOG
Apply to join the Spring and Fall 2014 ReLeaf Financial Customer Contact staff
Apply to become a part of Canada's first student-run banking organization and earn valuable experience helping fellow students. Join the ReLeaf Financial staff for the
Posted on February 24, 2014
Students in fifth-year of co-op program now eligible for 30% tuition rebate
Students in their fifth year of study who are in a co-op program are now eligible for the 30% off tuition grant that the Liberal
Posted on January 31, 2014
Welcoming our new Winter 2014 staff
We are thrilled to welcome fourteen new staff for the Winter 2014 term! We would like to formally introduce Tyrone, Malcolm, Shovon, Aniket, Ghufran, Catherine,
Posted on January 28, 2014
Search the site
- ~ Roundtable Discussion: Saving and Investing Form for Spring 2013
- Read more testimonials »
- Applications to join our team for the Spring and Fall 2014 terms are due tonight at 11:59p.m. ow.ly/umzMz 1 day ago
- Come meet with us at the UW AL today, we are here until 2! ow.ly/i/4Od7O 2 days ago
- Come check us out at the Laurier SBE now! ow.ly/i/4NtQt 3 days ago
- We are now hiring for the Spring and Fall 2014 terms! If you are interested in joining our team, apply by Friday: ow.ly/u8sRD 7 days ago
- Want to know the importance of financial literacy and how you can make more informed financial decisions? Find out more at:… 26 days ago