Feb. 6 to March 6
Our student focus
Because we are students, we understand the challenges of paying for university. We are working to offer student-focused services to help you meet those challenges.
Our planning service will help you predict your finances over school terms, work terms, and summers off, so you can focus on being a student.
We are looking for financial partners, benevolent investors, and dedicated team members to help realize our vision of student-run financial services.
FROM THE BLOG
10 Things to Know About Taxes – Winter 2015
Come learn about filing taxes and have your questions answered by a personal tax expert. Join our discussion on taxes for students in Canada. Have
Posted on February 24, 2015
Apply to join the Spring or Fall 2015 Waterloo Banking staff
Apply to become a part of Canada’s first student-run banking organization and earn valuable experience helping fellow students. Join the Waterloo Banking
Posted on February 6, 2015
Financial Launchpad Event Winter 2015
The Waterloo Banking Project is hosting a Finance Launchpad Event! Come out if you want to learn more about personal finance, budgeting, saving and
Posted on January 12, 2015
Search the site
- ~ Fall 2014 WaterlooBanking staff application form
- Read more testimonials »
- Don’t miss out on a chance to learn more about taxes from a tax expert at our roundtable discussion! Register here: ow.ly/JMJqG 23 hours ago
- There is only one week left to apply to join the @WaterlooBanking Project and be a part of history! More info at: ow.ly/JMKmW 1 day ago
- Come and talk to Waterloo Banking Project staff from 1pm-3pm today in UW SCH! Learn about our tax roundtable event or info about hiring! 4 days ago
- Wanna learn more about taxes? Register for our round table tax discussion hosted by a tax expert here: ow.ly/JGgBI 4 days ago
- Enjoying reading week so far? Apply to join the @WaterlooBanking Project’s staff for Spring or Fall 2015 terms. ow.ly/JgQ33 2 weeks ago